If you ever have cavities, there are a few options to choose from. Although dental amalgams can provide extreme durability for years to come, they cannot match the aesthetics and charm that our tooth-colored composite fillings can provide. If you are considering filling out your smile with tooth-colored composite fillings, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
– Composite fillings can repair cavities that are too tiny for dental amalgams to work effectively.
– Composite fillings are mercury-free, which is a necessity for those who may be allergic to mercury.
– Composites do not need to be extracted if they go bad, as they can be repaired easily without the need to remove the originals.
– Teeth can still suffer damage with composites, but because composites are made of a hard, durable resin-based material, they help the teeth become more preventative of damage.
– With the proper care, composites can easily last up to ten years.
– Composite fillings are crafted to blend with the natural aesthetics of your teeth.
If you have any cavities and would like to have them repaired by our team at Melissa Maus & Associates, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Melissa Maus at our dental office in San Francisco, California by calling us at 415-781-0819. Fill in your cavities with our tooth-colored composite fillings to keep your smile bright!